Teams 1 & 2
Caitlyn from Team 26 participating in the Home Programs
- Tweaking “Phase 2” of trials/grading, so that players are graded on ability, regardless of age.
- Delivery of three online home programs (Shooting Hub, Fundamentals and Run Club) for members to keep fit during the COVID break.
- A communication and engagement strategy during the COVID break, which allowed members to stay connected with the club.
- Reforecasting the club’s budget in light of the circumstances and delivery of partial refunds to the membership.
- Receiving a “Strong Communities Grant” of $2,500 towards equipment costs.
- Growing our No Limits program to 17 players and 7 coaches.
- 26 Hamersley teams competing at WDNA across 11U to Open.
- 8 Premierships and 8 Runners Up; 1 Top of the Ladder (11U).
- 23 members selected in the Association’s Umpiring Program.
- 57 members selected for Association Championships.
- 51 members selected for Metro League.
- 20 members* selected across the following WA Netball League Clubs - East Fremantle Sharks, Rangers, Southside Demons, Western Roar and West Coast Warriors.
- 34 members* selected for Curtin Hamersley Comets (WA Netball League).
- 15 members* selected for State Teams** (12U, 15U, 17U and 19U).
- 2 former members (Emma Cosh and Tracey Swami) selected for the Western Sting (Australian Netball League**).
- 1 member (Lyn Pemberton) appointed as a West Coast Fever specialist coach.
- 1 former member (Emma Cosh) selected as a West Coast Fever training partner/replacement player.
- 1 member (Chelsea Cook) selected in the Australian 17U Squad.
** competition cancelled due to COVID-19 I would like to thank all of the club’s sponsors, partners, supporters and suppliers. Given the difficult circumstances of 2020, your continued support is greatly appreciated. Finally, I wish everyone an excellent off-season, and hopefully season 2021 will return to “normal”. By Alexis Stevens