Hamersley Fundamentals is a twice a week footwork and ball skills program. The sessions are designed to be completed on grass (with a wall near by) and take about 60 mins to complete. If you have any questions, you can email: HamersleyFundamentals@gmail.com and one of the club's coaches will get back to you!
- Smart device to view the Fundamentals activities on.
- A second smart device that you can access an interval timer on, we suggest using the Interval Timer - HIIT Workouts app...
- A netball.
- 6 cones. If you don't have cones you could use water bottles.
- 5 targets for the wall (colour card 20cm x 20cm laminated and stuck to the wall, or chalk to mark the targets).
- Yoga mat or towel.
- Mini bands; these ones from Kmart are perfect because they are cheap and come in different strengths.
Setting Up Hamersley Fundamentals
Set up your access to the Hamersley Fundamentals by following these steps:
Save this link to the digital home program session onto the home screen of your smart device.
Access the link and select your name.
Select the Fundamentals session you'd like to complete.
Move through the activities.
Complete the weekly challenge at the end of the session and submit your score.
The Fundamentals sessions work best if you can recruit a parent, sibling or friend to help you with the timing of the activities and for encouragement. Make sure if it's a friend you employ social distancing and set up no closer than 2m from each other.
A Fundamental leaderboard will be posted on this page after every weekly challenge. Tag us on Instagram at @hamersleynetballclub and use the hashtag #HNChomeprogram to show us your skills. Remember to wear your Hamersley uniform. Any questions, please email us and one of the club's coaches will get back to you.
Week 1 Top Ten Leaderboard
Everyone who completes a weekly session will be awarded an entry into the draw for a $200 Rebel Sport Voucher! The draw will take place at the end of the Home Program season.
Week 1 ChallengeHow many shoulder passes can you do against the wall (or with a partner) in 30 seconds?
Published: 30 March 2020