2020 WDNA Fixtures
The 2020 WDNA Fixtures are now available via MyNetball. We also have a link to the fixtures in our Quick Link section. Select Season '2020' from the dropdown menu to see the current fixtures. As we are playing netball in Phase 4 there are important rules and procedures that we must all follow:
- Game Day Procedures - Only arrive 10 minutes prior to commencement of your game. All Hamersley teams will be playing their games on the top courts so all members will ENTER GATE 2 and EXIT GATE 4, gates will be clearly marked and you must strictly adhere to the enter/exit signs on these gates.
- No Spectators - There will be no spectators for the next few weeks. We encourage parents to escort their children to and from their court. Please do so quickly so that the coach can get in a quick warm up before the game begins.
- No Canteen - There will be no canteen for the next 2 weeks, but bottled water will be available for purchase. We suggest you bring at least 2 full bottles of water from home with your name clearly marked on them both.
- Umpiring/Playing or Coaching/Playing - If you have back to back commitments e.g. umpiring/playing or coaching/playing you do not need to leave the court just move to your next allocated court. We suggest you do so in a timely manner to facilitate the next games.
Posted: 1 July 2020
Are You Interested In Becoming An Umpire?
A range of umpiring training, coaching and development is available to all WDNA clubs and their members, whether you just want to earn some extra cash on game day or if you aspire to follow the Netball WA Umpire pathway, WDNA offers something for you:
- July School Holiday Clinics and Workshops - to help get you started or develop your skills further.
- Non Squad Umpire - for umpires not wishing to develop their skills or do not require additional support. Click through to register and see payment rates.
- Green Shirt Umpiring Program - a practical umpiring course aimed at developing and training beginner umpires of all ages to ultimately attain their National C badge.
- WDNA Umpiring Academy Squad - allows umpires of all abilities from the very beginner to the highly experienced to continue to develop their skill set.
Posted: 30 June 2020
Coast 2 Coast Dresses Are Now Ready To Be Picked Up!
The finished Coast 2 Coast dresses are now ready to be picked up! Club President Alexis Stevens will have them available for collection at training tonight. Please be aware that this is your ONE AND ONLY CHANCE TO COLLECT. If you are not attending training tonight you must organise for a team mate or friend to collect your dress for you. Dresses can be collected from Gate 6 between 5:30 – 6pm or 7 – 7:30pm.
Posted: 30 June 2020
Strength & Conditioning Program
Registrations are now open for Term 3 of our 2020 Strength & Conditioning program commencing 20 July. The Warwick Workout Netball Strength and Conditioning Program has built a reputation for delivering quality training for teenage netballers. Our program is specifically designed for 11-17 year olds with a vision of long term athletic development. Head over to our Strength & Conditioning page to read more or register directly via Warwick Workout. Registrations close 15 July.
Posted: 26 June 2020
No Limits Netball
No Limits Netball is a fantastic opportunity for males and females with an intellectual disability aged 11 and over to engage with the sport of netball, meet new friends and play in a safe environment as part of a team. The program runs for nine weeks on Tuesday nights from 5-6pm. It involves weekly training sessions at the WDNA outdoor courts and optional round robin carnival on the last weekend in September. Registrations are now open and will close 9am on Friday 31 July. For more information please visit our No Limits Netball page.
Posted: 17 June 2020